We have been fortunate to work with both dynamic young architects and designers and established names such as OMA, Allies & Morrison, Hopkins, and Make. In recent years, the Directors have enjoyed delivering a number of acclaimed projects, small scale to large scale, for private and educational clients.
These include; basement accommodation beneath a Grosvenor Estate listed building; 4m tall lattice sculptures for the Chelsea Flower Show; low energy contemporary beach houses on the Sussex coast; a hotel spa and conference centre; a hi-tech supercar centre; a residential & commercial development in Kingston on Thames, a climbing centre constructed within an existing warehouse; and a 9-storey development of new build apartments adjacent to a rail viaduct.We are also helping to deliver small to large scale refurbishment work on several private residential properties, ranging from minor interventions to wholesale structural alterations within and beneath the existing properties, in some cases on listed buildings.
- Exemplary long-life low-energy student halls for Girton College, Cambridge University
RIBA Regional Award and Special Sustainability Award, 2014
- Four buildings for Brighton College valued from £0.75m to £40m
RIBA Awards 2014; shortlist for the Small Building Project of the Year in the BCIA Awards
- Show garden with welded lattice sculptures
Gold Medal, Chelsea Flower Show 2017
- New build private family home, South Downs National Park
Grand Designs, 09.2016
- New build unique one-off house, The Makers House in East London
Winner RIBA Awards, 201
- An eclectic and literally dynamic barn conversion in Kent
RIBA Awards, 2016
A combination of current MultiLateral appointments and Directors previous experience.